Friday, December 30, 2011

Vintage Lacoste

I do believe that I have the frailest immune system ever. I am sick again. This whole Christmas break I have been sick except for maybe 5 days. And yesterday it has happened yet again. My New Year's wish is to have a better immune system-seriously.
Here I am wearing a vintage Lacoste sweater, H&M grey jean leggings, Hollister white long sleeve underneath and my Zara combat boots. I found this sweater at Goodwill a couple months ago with Nathan and have been waiting forever to wear it. These leggings are like 2-3 years old, I got on a trip to California. I always love the monochromatic look, I never mind wearing all black or all grey.


Do I always look this sad...? haha


Venice walking around, red eyes and all, kind of scary.


New Year's Eve tomorrow, anyone have any exciting plans? I'd love to know them. I cannot wait to see your beautiful creative outfits and photos. Hope its exciting, fun and safe for everyone!
xo-Ann


4 comments:

  1. I love this outfit!
    That chunky knit is fab :-)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL BLOG!!!!!
    NOW I'M FOLLOWING YOU...FOLLOW MY BLOG TO ;-))
    BIG KISSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year :-) I hope you're feeling better now xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog!! Now I’m a member of it. If you want visit my blog: www.drinkingacosmopolitan.blogspot.com
    and become member .
    THANKS A LOT!! I’ll follow you! Kiss

    ReplyDelete