Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Break-Finally

I finally had my last day of school for the Fall semester! It was on Monday, but I have been busy catching up on sleep, being lazy, playing Call of Duty and Dance Central 2 and actually enjoying watching TV and not freaking out that I have something due at school. I'm so sorry that I have been neglecting the blog lately, its just been so hectic with finals and clinical lab skills and everyday drama that occurs in life.
Here I'm wearing a white and red striped Zara shirt with zipper detail in back, Hollister denim, my mom's navy Gap cardigan, Antonio Melani black flats, Fossil men's watch, Stylemint wrapping string used as a bracelet and American Eagle necklace. I really like Hollister jeans cause they are really the ones that fit me, I'm so short at 5'1, that everything is way too long and I have to get them altered but I'm too lazy to do that. And that necklace by the way will no longer be gracing its presence around my neck because I got caught on the emergency brake right after these pictures, forever immortalized though.







So one of my goals for Christmas break is too definitely update my blog more often! Hopefully! Thank you guys for reading my little blog, I really appreciate it!
Hope everyone is having a good week!
xo-Ann

5 comments:

  1. Your blog is awesome!! Love it))
    Follow you! Maybe we can follow each other with Google Connect and Bloglovin' too??

    http://myfiercefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a happy Christmas break ;) I still have couple weeks left before mine.

    Nice look! ^^

    xx indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. how good does it feel to finally be finished with exams and assessments?!?!?

    XO D

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a perfectly effortless look.
    lucky you for being already on your christmas break. i still have a week to go...

    xx // themerrimari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete