Thursday, August 18, 2011

What's in Your Purse?

I love reading the columns in magazines asking various famous people "whats in your purse".  I'm always fascinated at what they have. Some can be so typical for a celebrity like a plane ticket or a sharpie for autographs or something just like what I carry like Rosebud Salve or a pack of gum. I think it can tell a lot about a person, their personality, their habits. So I decided to do my own.
Share yours, I'd love to know!


Jessica Simpson handbag since the bag is too small I take the important things only which are: money, identification, sunglasses from Target, hand sanitizer cause I'm a germophobe, a pack of gum, keys, Rosebud Salve, Tarte face powder, a rosary that I always have with me from Italy and Lady Gaga's M.A.C lipstick and lipglass.

No comments:

Post a Comment