Monday, August 8, 2011

On my mind

I've been wanting to start a blog for years, but have never really had the guts to put anything out. So I have less than 3 weeks before I start nursing school again and I decided with my free time I will do what I have had my heart set on for awhile. And then we have "pursuing poise", thanks to my wonderful creative boyfriend on the blog name.
There are lots and lots of blogs out there. I hope that "pursuing poise" can offer something a little different. As much as I adore expensive clothes, shoes, handbags and other countless items, the reality is I don't have the money for any of them. As a struggling college student all I can do if admire them from afar. My blog will consist of clothes people my age can actually afford, thoughts, obsessions and whatever else plagues my mind. enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment