Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Short hair

I have been currently obsessing over cutting my hair. I love my long hair, I like doing all sorts of braids and hairstyles with it. But right now I am bored and need some kind of dramatic change, in nursing school we are not really allowed to color our hair unless its one color, so I have decided I want to get my hair cut. I just haven't decided when or how short. I either like for my hair to be really long or really short. So here are the current styles I literally look at everyday.

Carey Mulligan

Emma Watson

Chloe Grace Moretz

Ashlee Simpson

Ginnifer Goodwin

Keira Knightley

I love them all, I just don't know if it would look good on me, I haven't had short hair since I was in elementary school. Oh, geez, decisions, decisions.

xo Ann

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I find myself wanting a hairdo like those, but I've never had the courage to cut my hair that short! :D Last time I had this short hair was when I was like 4 years old :)

    Lauren Conrad's Style sure is so good book, thanks for commenting. ♥ Hope you have it as your own, since there's very nice and easy tips for everyday life - love it. ^^

    xx indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not too good for advice, I must have been 6 when my hair was that short the last time... I just don't have the guts, but it does look good on these ladies. I particularly like Emma Watson's.

    love the blog!

    jo from slowcatharsis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete